The mission of the National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) is to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and application of childhood obesity research to accelerate progress in reducing childhood obesity.
NCCOR supports future generations by:
- Collaborating to turn the tide on childhood obesity
- Supporting researchers with tools that help build the capacity for research and surveillance
- Maximizing outcomes from research and supporting evaluations
- Using innovation to stimulate broad thinking to generate fresh, synergistic ideas
- Increasing knowledge to find solutions by promoting new research funding mechanisms and translating and disseminating research findings
- Looking to the road ahead and building new partnerships to solve problems