Childhood Obesity Evidence Base: Using NCCOR’s Newest Dataset to Examine Childhood Obesity InterventionsMAR 24
On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, the National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) is hosting a Connect & Explore Webinar called “Childhood Obesity Evidence Base: Using NCCOR’s Newest Dataset to Examine Childhood Obesity Interventions.” The webinar will give an overview of the Childhood Obesity Evidence Base and lead you through the process of conducting a taxonomic meta-analysis with this resource.
Hear from the authors of the resource during the Connect & Explore Webinar:
• Laura Kettel Khan, PhD, MIM, Senior Scientist and Advisor, Obesity Prevention and Control Branch, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Deborah Young-Hyman, PhD, Health Scientist Administrator, Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health
• Lori Scott-Sheldon, PhD, Division of AIDS Research, National Institutes of Mental Health
• Mackenzie Magnus, MPH, MBA, Mission Measurement
• Heather King, PhD, Mission Measurement