Healthy Eating Research is an RWJF national program. Its goals are to:
- Establish a research base for PSE strategies that promote the health and well-being of children at the population level, primarily through achieving healthy dietary patterns without excess weight gain.
- Build a vibrant, multidisciplinary field of research and a diverse network of researchers.
- Ensure that findings are communicated effectively to inform the development of nutrition and obesity-related solutions in the form of PSE changes, with a particular focus on promoting health equity.
Expires: July 18, 2018
The two types of funding opportunities included in this CFP are: Round 11 small-scale grants (up to $200,000 and 18 months) Round 11 large-scale grants (up to $500,000 and 24 months)
- Preference will be given to applicants that are either public entities or nonprofit organizations that are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and are not private foundations or Type III supporting organizations. The Foundation may require additional documentation.
- Applicant organizations must be based in the United States or its territories.
- The focus of this program is the United States; studies in other countries will be considered only to the extent that they may directly inform U.S. policy.