Connect & Explore
Mark your calendar for these upcoming Connect & Explore webinars!
No upcoming webinars at this time. Please check back soon!
Missed a webinar? Check out videos from past webinars.
- Nov 6 America’s Eating Habits: Food Away From Home
- Oct 23 Innovations in Behavioral Design to Enhance Active Living and Healthy Eating
- Sep 25 The Healthy Communities Study: How Community Programs and Polices are Related to Children’s Health
- Apr 30 Examining Declines in Childhood Obesity in Four Communities: Highlights from Six Papers Published in Childhood Obesity
- Mar 29 Collaborating for Impact: Lessons Learned from NCCOR
- Feb 27 Preventing Childhood Obesity in Latin America: An Agenda for Regional Research and Strategic Partnerships
- Dec 6 Introducing the Youth Compendium of Physical Activities: A Breakthrough Resource for Childhood Obesity Research
- Oct 11 Built Environment Interventions to Increase Physical Activity: Community Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations
- Apr 12 New NCCOR Measures Registry User Guides: Selecting the Best Measures – A Two-Part Series APR 12 | MAR 29
- Dec 5 Assessing Prevalence and Trends in Obesity: Navigating the Evidence
- Nov 10 Evaluating Health Care-Community Collaborations – A Three-Part Series Nov 10 | Sep 14 | Jun 7
- Oct 24 Looking Back and Looking Forward: Nine Years of School District Wellness Policy Implementation
- Sep 8 SNAP-Ed Evaluation Framework – A Two-Part Series OCT 08 | AUG 18
- Mar 31 Special Events: Society of Behavioral Medicine (SBM) 37th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions
- Mar 22 NCCOR’s Childhood Obesity Declines Project
- Dec 9 New Cost-Effectiveness and Impact Estimates for Childhood Obesity Interventions
- Sep 8 A New Model for Integrating Clinical-Community Systems to Tackle Obesity
- Jul 14 Childhood Obesity Declines and Disparities— A Complicated Relationship
- Mar 31 First Findings from USDA’s FoodAPS
- Feb 23 Rethinking Obesity Prevention—The Second Lancet Series on Obesity