On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, the National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) hosted a Connect & Explore webinar called “NCCOR Showcase: Highlighting New Projects, Tools, and Resources.” The webinar will give an overview of NCCOR and highlight project successes from the past few years.
We highlighted the Measures for Children at High Risk for Obesity Decision Tree, the Childhood Obesity Evidence Base Project, and the Economic Impact of Built Environment Improvements Project. The NCCOR Steering Committee discussed NCCOR’s future efforts and there was an opportunity for webinar participants to ask questions.
Hear from the following NCCOR members during the Connect & Explore Webinar:
- Laura Kettel Khan, PhD, MIM, Senior Scientist and Advisor, Program Development and Evaluation Branch, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- David Berrigan, PhD, MPH, Program Director, Applied Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Deborah Young-Hyman, PhD, Health Scientist Administrator, Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health
- Heather Devlin, MA, Lead Health Scientist, Physical Activity and Health Branch, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Andrew Bremer, MD, PhD, Branch Chief, Pediatric Growth and Nutrition Branch, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health