- Measures Registry User Guides: Tailoring Messaging and Outreach to a Diverse Target Audience Poster, National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing, and Media 2017
- Health, Behavioral Design, and the Built Environment White Paper
- Measures Registry User Guides
- Green Health: Building Sustainable Schools for Healthy Kids
- Summary Report: Lessons Learned from Global Efforts
- Childhood Obesity Declines: Site Summary Reports
- Evaluating Community-Clinical Engagement to Address Childhood Obesity: Implications and Recommendations for the Field
The National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research (NCCOR) aims to distill information about its mission, goal areas, and projects through bold, telling graphics. Please explore the NCCOR suite of images below, and check back regularly. New infographics are developed and posted periodically.
- NCCOR Overview Graphic This infographic shows the Collaborative’s mission, funders, goals, functions of the NCCOR Coordinating Center, and types of external input.
- NCCOR Catalogue of Surveillance Systems Filter Options This graphic colorfully conveys filter options for searching the Catalogue of Surveillance System’s 100+ systems. January 2014
- NCCOR Measures Registry Filter Options This graphic colorfully conveys filter options for searching the Measures Registry’s 1000+ measures. January 2014
- Public Health and Green Building Improving the design of our built environments can promote positive behaviors to help address childhood obesity. This infographic depicts seven recommendations. May 2013
- NCCOR Blog Popular Tags This fun infographic poster lists the most prevalent tags, or keywords, from NCCOR’s first year of blog posts. April 2013
- NCCOR Project Participation This poster depicts the social capital — the time, assets, resources, and abilities — built through collaborative work on NCCOR projects with national impact. May 2012
- U.S. Childhood Obesity Trends This infographic depicts key statistics about childhood obesity rates among U.S. youth. April 2012
- 2007-2009 State Obesity Prevalence Among Low-Income Children Aged 2 to 4 Years This map shows the percentage of obese, low-income 2- to 4-year-olds across the United States. April 2012
- NCCOR Catalogue of Surveillance Systems Usage from Around the World This infographic depicts the Catalogue’s global reach since the tool’s launch in 2011. March 2012
- NCCOR Measures Registry Usage from Around the World This infographic depicts the Registry’s global reach since the tool’s launch in 2011. March 2012
Healthy Diet and Healthy Eating Index Infographics Series
A series of four infographics show the relationship between a healthful diet and the U.S. food supply. March 2013
NCCOR and its partners have published more than 50 peer-reviewed research articles. You can access the full list on the link below.